A West Coast Swing Dance Vacation
Now in its fourth year,Vermont Swing Dance Championships offers three days of dance lessons with world-class dance instructors, dance competitions, and hours of social dancing — all in the beautiful setting of Stratton Mountain, Vermont.
September 12-14, 2014
Black Bear Lodge (formerly the Inn at Stratton Mountain)
- Some of the world’s top West Coast Swing pros, including Ben Morris & Jennifer DeLuca, John Lindo, John Festa, Robert Cordoba, Blake Hobby Dowling, and other well respected regional pros
- Three days of West Coast Swing Dancing (attend one workshop or the whole weekend!)
- Late-night social dancing until 4:00 am
- Hours of WCS dance lessons for both beginners and experienced dancers
- Competitions registered with the World Swing Dance Council
- Fun activities — Rent a kayak, stand-up paddle board, or bike; or, play tennis, enjoy the sports center, fly fishing, and tours.
New since last year:
- Gender neutral Jack & Jill and Strictly Swing competitons
- Larger dance floor
- Dedicated private-lesson space
- All rooms at Black Bear are fully renovated
- Fun activities run by some of our pro staff – Learn more >>
Vermont Swing Dance Championships is a World Swing Dance Council Registry Event and a member of the National Fast Dance Association.