A West Coast Swing Dance Vacation
Now in its fifth year, Vermont Swing Dance Championships offers three days of dance lessons with world-class dance instructors, dance competitions, and hours of social dancing — all in the beautiful setting of Stratton Mountain, Vermont.
September 11-13, 2015
Black Bear Lodge (formerly the Inn at Stratton Mountain)
- Some of the world’s top West Coast Swing pros.
- Three days of West Coast Swing Dancing (attend one workshop or the whole weekend!)
- Late-night social dancing until 4:00 am
- Hours of WCS dance lessons for both beginners and experienced dancers
- Competitions registered with the World Swing Dance Council
- Fun activities — Rent a kayak, stand-up paddle board, or bike; or, play tennis, enjoy the sports center, fly fishing, and tours.
- Shoe vendor on site.
- Mountain activities run by some of our pro staff.
- Newly renovated rooms.
- Access to resort amenities.
Vermont Swing Dance Championships is a World Swing Dance Council Registry Event and a member of the National Fast Dance Association.