A West Coast Swing Dance Vacation
Now in its fifth year, Vermont Swing Dance Championships offers three days of dance lessons with world-class dance instructors, dance competitions, and hours of social dancing — all in the beautiful setting of Mount Snow, Vermont.
September 11-13, 2015
Grand Summit Resort Hotel, Mount Snow, Vermont
- NEW location in 2015, with 8,500 sq.ft ballroom!
- Some of the world’s top West Coast Swing pros.
- Three days of West Coast Swing Dancing (attend one workshop or the whole weekend!)
- Thursday-night pre-party
- Late-night social dancing in TWO rooms (including a Blues room on Friday & Saturday nights)
- Hours of WCS dance lessons for both beginners and experienced dancers
- De-gendered competitions registered with the World Swing Dance Council
- Shoe vendor on site
- Access to resort amenities
Vermont Swing Dance Championships is a World Swing Dance Council Registry Event and a member of the National Fast Dance Association.